Cat Alip Douglas Journey began in the fashion world of New York, where she worked at Condé Nast – a time where also Yoga came into her life and showed her a path she wanted to follow with her whole heart. She practiced, practiced and became a Jivamukti-Teacher. She decided to move to London where she founded the Sangyé Yoga School (formerly known as Jivamukti London) in 2005. Cat Alip found her most inspiration in the buddhist teachings – and inspires yoga students worldwide to live a more conscious and fullfilled life.
In our Podcast Interview we spoke about:
• about her Journey
• the spark that lit up her path of yoga
• her Jivamukti path
• how she found inspiration in the buddhist teachings
• the four elements of buddhism
• what her sadhana looks like
• lots of more inspiring insights from Cat
• a lot of other inspiring subjects
Learn how to integrate spiritual Routines to uplift your daily life in our free webinar “Ride the conscious wave of life” (in German)
Join us this Summer on one of our Surf and Yoga Immersions in France or Portugal.