Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Yogeswari is a world renowned Senior Jivamukti Yoga teacher and one of the most senior teachers in this method.
She is traveling and teaching Jivamukti Yoga all around the world and is featured as one of the 100 most influential yoga teachers in the US.
Her trademark is her vigorous, seamless Vinyasa Sequencing and her thought provoking philosophical teachings.
Her whole life is dedicated to inspire other human beings (and she is doing such an amazing job) – no matter if it is during her classes, workshops or the Jivamukti teachertrainings which she is leading as a facilitator.
She is also the founder of AZAHAR – Foundation (her Karma Yoga Project of the heart) – a not-for-profit organisation to promote PEACE BUILDING and CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION through YOGA, MEDITATION & ARTS and supporting methodologies in post conflict and developing countries.
I had the honor to have Yogeswari as a teacher during my Jivamukti Yoga teacher training this spring and am even more honored to have her as a guest in todays show.
In this inspiring conversation we talked about:
• how her spiritual journey started
• how she experienced her first Jivamukti-Yoga-Class
• what makes Jivamukti Yoga so special
• what influence Yoga had on her life
• the vision she had for her life at a young age
• how to get closer to your own purpose
• how to show up as a teacher
• her advice to anybody that wants to become a Yogateacher
• what drives her to teach and travel so much
• the change of the meat and diary industrie
• her non profit organisation AZAHAR
• her favorite sutra (among lots of others) and how to apply it to our lifes
(where you find her upcoming Retreats and Workshops)
Jivamukti Yoga Homepage