I sat down with Elnura Esen, one of the founders of Yoganect, an organic interface where yoga practitioners, students and teachers find both information and integration, Ideas, education, access to yoga events, workshops, retreats and festivals comingle in this unique digital hangout that unites yogis from across the street and across the globe.
We talked about:
• how it came to the idea for yoganect
• the advantages compared to FB
• her journey around the globe and pitching the idea in Silicon Valley
• about the Yoga-Scene worldwide
• about the power of online-platforms
• what she loves about Bikram-Yoga
• and lots more
NEVER MISS THE BEST SEASONS FOR YOUR SURFTRAVELS WITH THE „SURFING WORLDWIDE MAP„.
If you liked this episode feel free to leave short review on itunes.
Thanks so much in advance.